We’re working with Bath and North East Somerset Council and Bristol City Council to fund and install a wide range of energy saving measures to eligible households.
It’s part of the Bright Green Homes project, to lower energy use and contribute towards decarbonisation targets.
To qualify you must meet the following criteria:
- your property must not use gas central heating – the scheme is only open to people who use solid fuel or electric heating systems
- have a combined annual household income of under £30,000 per year
- have a valid Energy Performance Certificate with a rating of D, E, F or G
- live in North Somerset.
Measures that can be funded under this scheme include:
- solar panels
- improved insulation, including loft, cavity, external wall and underfloor
- energy efficient doors and glazing
- heat pumps
- LED lighting.
If you meet the eligibility criteria, complete an online questionnaire and our project team will contact you to discuss the next steps.
If you have any questions, call 0117 352 1180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other financial support for households
Rising costs and inflation may be a worry for many households but other help is available if you need it.
If your circumstances have changed and you now have little or no income, council tax support can help. This is means-tested so find out if you’re eligible and how to apply on our website.
You can also find out more about housing benefit and universal credit on our website.
Financial help may also be available if you’re struggling to pay your energy or water bills. Visit the Centre for Sustainable Energy website for advice.
Martin Lewis, the MoneySavingExpert, issues regularly updated advice on a wide-range of money-related issues.